Legal Guides – Disqualification
- Responding to Insolvency Service enquiries
- Defending disqualification Proceedings
- Negotiating disqualification Undertakings
- Obtaining permission to remain a director despite disqualification
- Advice on possible breach of a disqualification Order
Director disqualification claims are complex and require specialist advice at each stage of the process in order to minimise your chances of being disqualified for between 2 and 15 years.
Our team of Disqualification specialists have the experience and a proven track record of helping directors avoid disqualification so that they can continue to operate and develop their businesses without interference.
“Mathew provided an outstanding level of service, his knowledge and focus to the detail in his area of specialism is exceptional. The level of professionalism and rapid response that I was provided was first class and on no occasion was there a need to chase up outstanding matters. I had complete trust in this company with the professional advice and services they provided. Working with HA Solicitors was a pleasure, I couldn’t recommend their services highly enough!”
TM – Director Disqualification Client