- Disagreements about the management or direction of the company
- Breach of a Shareholders’ Agreement
- Excessive director remuneration
- Director conflict of interest
- Unfair Prejudice claims and Minority Shareholder protection
- Misunderstandings about a director or shareholder’s rights or obligations
In the instance of disputes internally, these can easily destroy an otherwise profitable company and specialist advice is often needed to delicately but swiftly resolve disputes before they are allowed to cause irreparable damage to a company. From experience, no party benefits from allowing issues to develop and decisive action is needed at the earliest available opportunity.
Our expertise in this area can support you with legal advice to ensure thorough and speedy resolution of your issues across the spectrum of any conflict, claims or misunderstandings.
“Their level of integrity, professionalism and legal/negotiating skills gives us great comfort that our litigation and recovery work is in very safe hands.” Lorien Resourcing Ltd.