Disputes & Litigation Legal Guides
- Debt Recovery and Credit Control
- Contract Disputes and Enforcement
- Director and Shareholder Disputes
- Pursuing and defending Insolvency Claims
- Injunctions and Cease & Desist
- Professional negligence claims
- Building & Construction disputes
- Commercial property & landlord/tenant disputes
- Asset Tracing – is the Defendant good for the money?
Whether handled internally or through solicitors, commercial disputes can be hugely disruptive to a company and can take up substantial management time. Specialist advice is therefore invaluable in analysing and resolving a dispute quickly in order to release a company to continue to trade without distraction. Naturally, a well-handled negotiation will also keep down costs as brewing disputes are pro-actively and sensitively resolved before they can develop.
We offer a full commercial litigation and dispute resolution service, from a pre-litigation assessment on the merits of a case and representation through Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures, to issuing legal proceedings through the County Court, High Court and Tribunal, as appropriate. We are contract litigation specialists with years of experience of interpreting and enforcing our clients’ rights under commercial contracts.
Matt and Niki are fantastic lawyers. They not only have a wide and detailed understanding of the legal areas that they specialise in, but are also great strategic thinkers. They have become an important part of our company and their prompt response is always on point. I would recommend Howat Avraam Solicitors without any reservations and wish Matt and Niki a long and continued success.
Alexandra Isenegger – CEO Linkilaw Limited