Intellectual Property & Branding Legal Guides
- Identifying & protecting your Intellectual Property (“IP”)
- Protecting trade names, brands, “apps” & logos
- Enforcing breaches of your IP rights
- Restraining the unauthorised use of your IP
- Valuing your IP in the event of business sale
- Avoiding unintentional breaches of your competitors’ IP rights
Businesses need to be aware of their IP rights to ensure that they protect what they create, maximise their competitive advantage and avoid infringing the IP rights of other people and businesses.
Our specialist IP solicitors represent clients in all aspects of Patent, Trade Mark, Design, Licensing and Copyright matters and disputes. The areas of support you may need are varied, from valuing your IP assets for a business sale, to enforcing trade secrets and our team have the experience to provide the legal support you need for each one.
“Reliable, practical; commercially minded; rock solid; pro-active; these are just some of the words that I would use to describe Howat Avraam Solicitors and their approach to legal advice. Howat Avraam’s unwavering legal support and legal skill is second to none but what has really made them stand out is their ability to add real value to inmidtown and our objectives. They are at the forefront of our legal support network.”
Tass Mavrogordato – Chief Executive of Inmidtown BID